Our Services – Individual Opportunities
(Click Tabs Below)
INDIVIDUAL OPPORTUNITY – EMPLOYMENT SERVICES
Dawn Enterprises, Inc. is a community rehabilitation program providing services that are tailored to meet the individual needs of each participant.
Some of the services we offer include employment training, paid employment opportunities, community job placement and personal support, assisted living and respite services to individuals with disabilities and to those that are disadvantaged.
Employment Training Includes:
- Employment Planning Services/Job Development
- Organizational Employment Services
- Community Supported Employment
Each of the Employment Services offered at Dawn Enterprises, Inc. have earned the internationally recognized CARF Accreditation. Our practices are monitored through ongoing audits to verify that our service delivery meets the highest quality standards and deliver the best results.
WHY CHOOSE EMPLOYMENT SERVICES FROM DAWN ENTERPRISES?
Your Employment Professional will provide you with individualized assistance and work closely with you to identify your interests, strengths, limitations and employment options. Then, as appropriate –
- Develop employment goals;
- Develop a professional resume;
- Teach effective interviewing techniques;
- Provide training that will assist in eliminating employment barriers and help prepare you to move into community employment
- Actively search for or develop a job that is right for you;
- Introduce you to potential employers;
- Accompany you to job interviews;
- Provide training at your job site;
- Assist with requesting assistive technology or job accommodations, if necessary;
- Provide long term supports to you and to your employer, as needed.